The St. Louis Community Walkway
For a donation of $75 per brick you are invited to make your mark on the St. Louis Community Walk.
This community walk will be an opportunity for you to commemorate your participation in this community in a number of ways:
- Engrave your family name(s)
- Honor a loved one
- Celebrate an Anniversary
- Celebrate a Birthday
- Dedicate in absence of someone who has moved away
- Begin a legacy!
The walk way was completed in the spring of 2006 and is located near the Parish offices and the flagpole. Names can be added to bricks in the future if your family celebrates a new addition.
Carefully read these directions as you plan your memorial brick:
1. Each brick may have three lines of text
2. Each line may have up to 12 characters, including spaces
3. Print carefully on the lines what you want on your brick
4. Include a check for $75 per brick with this order form envelope
5. You may mail the order form and check to St. Louis Parish Office 24415 Crocker Blvd Clinton Township, MI 48036
(or Put the order form and check in an envelope and bring it to the Parish Office or put the order form and check in an envelope and place it in the collection basket)
6. Please write "Brick" on the memo line of your check
7. Please submit the entire page as your order form.